Looking for a partner you can trust to build your brand online?
MAXEMUS combines the power of storytelling with the creative use of technology to inspire people and motivate behaviour. Data and technology help us create emotional responses in ways that don’t irritate or interrupt consumers, but add value, delight, and surprise to daily life. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere, and that you don’t need a big budget for a big idea. Through collaboration we create ideas that will engage your ideal customers with the ability to scale across channels, platforms, and experiences.
Attract quality visitors to your website
Inbound marketing focuses on reaching the right people at the right time with relevant content. By aligning what you publish with your customer’s interests, you attract website traffic that you can then convert, close, and delight over time.
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Lead capture
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing
- Influencer marketing
Social Media. It’s not a fad, it’s a shift in communications. We recommend specific social media channels to suit your customers and maximise your social media potential.
Paid ads are a great way to to drive traffic to your website. Our Facebook and Instagram marketing service helps you find and target your perfect audience (estimating audience size and cost to advertise). We can help create campaigns–from creative ideas, copywriting to creating the images. During the campaign we will monitor effectiveness using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics and optimise to ensure maximum ROI.
Our expertise also includes Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Vine, Snapchat and more.
We start by getting to know your business goals and researching your target market. Once we have identified your target market, the team will start setting up your campaign by:
- Reviewing your website to ensure it will convert traffic via Google AdWords and accurately track results
- Determining which geographic locations you want to target
- Helping set your monthly budget
- Keyword research to identify relevant search terms, their competition and their approximate cost per click
- Determining your desired conversion goal (i.e. number of enquiries or sales)
- The team will build your Google AdWords campaign based on the results that matter to you and ensure it is structured in accordance with Google’s best practices. From here, our team will work with you to keep optimising your campaigns and provide ongoing recommendations and insights specifically on the metrics and data that matters to you.
Turn more of your current website visitors into customers
Your website could be getting a lot of visitors but you’re wondering why they aren’t buying or enquiring. Understanding what your website visitors are looking for is an important part of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and it helps increase the amount of online sales, enquiries or any other desired action on your website. The team at MAXEMUS will help get the specific business conversions you want. We can help you increase the number of website visitors who:
- Buy your products or services online
- Contact you via form
- Contact via specially setup phone number (so it can be tracked)
- View a store location
- Download a document
- Sign up to a newsletter
After we identify the action, the team will begin creating experiments across your website and landing pages and monitoring performance. Winning experiments attained through your CRO strategy will then fuel ongoing experiments to continually improve your website’s conversion rate.
Remind past website visitors what your business has to offer when they use Facebook, browse websites or search for terms related to your business on Google. You can create highly tailored messages and offers based their website behavior, interests and/or demographic data. Examples of the types of audiences you can utilise remarketing for include:
- Users who abandoned checkout
- Users purchased a specific product
- Users who visited a specific page but did not take action
- Users who browsed more than five pages of your website
- Users who watched a video or downloaded a PDF
- Users who spent over (or under) $100 on your website
- Users who visited your website via a mobile device
- New visitors to your website
- Users who opened one of your email campaigns (but didn’t visit your website)
- Users who visited a custom application on your Facebook page
- Users who stayed on your site for more than 5 minutes
GROW YOUR CUSTOMERS
Leverage your current customer base
Emails are the pulse of a growing business. We help harness the power of email, delivering creative and insightful email marketing campaigns that achieve results. Email marketing is an effective way of re-engaging your existing customers or website visitors by sending them targeted and relevant messages straight to their inboxes. This form of marketing is a great technique for businesses that have repeat customers and helps nurture leads for products and services that have long lead times such as education. Our services include:
- Email strategy and campaign optimisation
- Email list growth and lead nurturing
- Share your emails on Facebook and Twitter
- A/B Email Testing
- Tracking and reporting
Email retargeting is extremely effective at building multiple touch points with customers and keeping your brand or service top of mind. It also improves the reach of email marketing campaigns.
Using email addresses and code embeded in your emails you are able to target subscribers based on their email actions using Facebook and/or Adwords.
While traditionally CRM has been based around the delivery of the right message to the right person, at the right time, at MAXEMUS we believe it is predicated by a powerful additional element – that of business ‘decisioning’.
The information is out there, it’s the untangling and interpretation of it that’s the tricky bit. This is where MAXEMUS comes in. We can help you establish decision making frameworks that promote actionable insights that will affect positive change internally and drive your business forward.
Of course once the precursors to success are in place, we can get on with the fun bit and create campaigns that impact your bottom line.
Our 360 degree approach manifests itself throughout the customer life cycle and is as detailed as it is progressive. We work tirelessly with brands of all shapes and sizes to help them address the critical issues of customer acquisition, cross sell, retention and loyalty.
Click here for a snapshot of how we do it.