To ensure the ads reached parents who were most likely to be interested in placements, MAXEMUS applied geographic, demographic and interest-based targeting. We also targeted Custom Audiences built from the centre’s email lists, website Custom Audiences based on data from key web pages collected by the Facebook pixel and Facebook engagement-based audiences.
Finally, the team used the Facebook pixel to measure the impact of the ads. We tracked these results against industry benchmarks and The Beach Early Learning Centre goals.
Facebook Ads allowed us to reach a large local audience for less than the cost of traditional advertising channels. Facebook Ads played a direct role in the process of generating enquiries and new enrolments for The Beach Early Learning Centres.
During implementation of the Facebook Ads Campaign, the following outcomes were achieved:
- Tour videos were created for each of the 3 Centres
- The following Facebook products were used to generate enquiries:
- Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads
- Mobile News Feed
- Core Targeting
- Conversion Tracking
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Facebook Analytics
- Recommendations were provided on ways to improve organic posting results based on page insights
- Content Marketing
- Paid Search & Social Traffic (Facebook Ads)